It seems this year Xfam is involved in a lot of courses this year. Here are a few of the dates when you can see Xfam-ers in the flesh!Rob Finn will be making guest appearances at:
- EBI-Wellcome Trust summer school in bioinformatics June 14th–18th, 2010, in Hinxton, Cambridge, UK.
- The EMBO practical course on computational aspects of protein structure determination and analysis: from data to structure to function 6th-10th September, 2010, in Hinxton, Cambridge, UK.
- Rob also contributes Pfam and Rfam material to the Wellcome Trust open door workshop series.
Paul Gardner will be appearing at:
- EMBO practical course on computational RNA biology April 26th-May 1st, 2010, in Cargese, Corsica, France.
- RNA bioinformatics July 5th-July 9th, 2010, at Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência in Oeiras, Portugal.
- Introduction to computational RNA biology 6th-8th September, 2010, at the Graduate School of Life Sciences, Cambridge University, Cambridge, UK.
- EURASNET workshop on structural bioinformatics of RNAs and RNPs August 18th-21st, 2010, in Poznań, Poland.
We hope to see some of you there!
Posted by: Paul.